7.21.2009

Twitter Contest - Get Free Mp3's !!

Alright, so I'd like to try something cool.

This is a way for you to get some free music and help me spread the word.

So here's the deal.....

If you tweet this:

New music from Corey Coleman here: http://ow.ly/hNqa Follow him @coreycoleman


I will send you a direct message with a link to download one of the four songs listed on that page. For free!

If you would like one song in particular, send me an email at coreymusicsites AT yahoo with the name of the song.

In order to do this, you will have to follow me (If you're not already) on twitter. I'm at twitter.com/coreycoleman . Otherwise I won't be able to send you a direct message.

Easy!

Feel free to edit the tweet, but just make sure to keep the link and @coreycoleman in there, so I'll be able to track you down and throw free things at you.

Thanks!



As always, you can keep track of my goings on at:

coreycoleman.bandcamp.com
coreycoleman.fanbridge.com
myspace.com/coreycolemanmusic
twitter.com/coreycoleman
facebook.com/coreycolemanmusic






____________________________________________________

Subscribe to this blog by clicking the pretty orange button below

Making It - By Corey Coleman

No comments: