7.21.2009

Do You Want Your Own Song?

Just a quick note. I'll be adding more to this later.

I just ran a fun little contest of sorts on twitter. If people simply replied to me before the time limit, I committed to writing, recording and then sending them a song about them. For Free!

I'll be posting more info about the process here.

Once the songs are finished, I'll post them here.

Stay tuned!!

Do you want your own song?

Get in touch at coreymusicsites AT yahoo and let me know.

Follow me on twitter at twitter.com/coreycoleman to make sure you're aware of my next crazy idea!

Corey

UPDATE 07-22-09 3:42 PM

Here's a photo of my scribblings for the first song I'm working on for this project.




As always, you can keep track of my goings on at:

coreycoleman.bandcamp.com
coreycoleman.fanbridge.com
myspace.com/coreycolemanmusic
twitter.com/coreycoleman
facebook.com/coreycolemanmusic





____________________________________________________

Subscribe to this blog by clicking the pretty orange button below

Making It - By Corey Coleman

No comments: